Noodling with Intel
If a company moves it or makes it we have AI that can help.
Below are some of the articles, pdfs, datasheets, and upcoming events that are relevant to companies eager to leverage Enterprise AI solutions.
Noodle.ai is 250 employees across the US and Bangalore with headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- Series B lead by Dell Technologies Capital. $56M raised to date.
- Linkedin #1 AI Tech startup 2018
- Forbes 50 most promising AI companies
- AI Conics AI for Good award 2019
- WEF Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution member
- Gartner Cool Vendor in AI across the Supply Chain
- 2018 Stanford case study on Noodle.ai
The Enterprise AI® Platform
Learn more about the platform on our website and here in pdf:
Additionally, datasheets are available for each of our AI applications on the website, and here in pdf for your convenience.
Who's the right customer?
Enterprise AI Readiness & Guides
Industry perspectives on Enterprise AI
- WSJ, "AI Runs a Smart Steel Plant"(pdf)
- WSJ, "US Steel Gains AI Know-How in Big River Deal"(pdf)
- Forbes, "Green Steel: How Arkansas Became Home To America's Cleanest And Fastest-Growing Steelmaker"
- Yahoo Finance, "Noodle.ai and SMS Group Partner to Advance the Learning Mill for Big River Steel"
- CNBC, "Dell and Microsoft pour millions into A.I. start-ups that are reshaping the workforce"
- Steel Times Intl, "Future Steel Forum 2019 – a top flight conference for steelmakers committed to Industry 4.0"