Noodling with Dell
If a company moves it or makes it we have AI that can help.
Below are some of the articles, pdfs, datasheets, and upcoming events that are relevant to companies eager to leverage Enterprise AI solutions.
The Enterprise AI® Platform is described on the Noodle.ai website platform page and here in pdf:
Asset Health AI
Getting the most out of your production assets, especially at constraints, is the beating heart of increasing flow of profits through your lines.
Production Flow AI
Increase profit per production hour. Think of it as the best ever Herbie finder and elevator. (nod to Goldratt).
Product Quality AI
Reducing waste due to low quality is integral to maximizing production flow. Predicting and fixing quality issues before they happen helps meet customer demands, reduce rework, and eliminate wasted materials.
Demand Signal AI
Predicting demand is a tough business. Our application is no crystal ball, but analyzes a broader set of inputs to far outperform the alternatives.
Fill Rate AI
Your inventory planners aren't just managing inventory, they're managing your company's relationships with retailers, relationships with customers, and working capital.
Supply Chain AI
Improve allocation decisions with dramatically better predictions of inventory needs.
Noodle.ai is 250 employees across the US and Bangalore with headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- Series B lead by Dell Technologies Capital. $56M raised to date.
- Linkedin #1 ai tech startup 2018
- Forbes 50 most promising AI companies
- AI Conics AI for Good award 2019
- WEF Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution member
- Gartner Cool Vendor in AI across the Supply Chain
- 2018 Stanford case study on Noodle.ai
Sales Readiness Materials
Who's the right customer?
Enterprise AI Readiness & Guides
Industry perspectives on Enterprise AI
- WSJ, "AI Runs a Smart Steel Plant"(pdf)
- WSJ, "US Steel Gains AI Know-How in Big River Deal"(pdf)
- Forbes, "Green Steel: How Arkansas Became Home To America's Cleanest And Fastest-Growing Steelmaker"
- Yahoo Finance, "Noodle.ai and SMS Group Partner to Advance the Learning Mill for Big River Steel"
- CNBC, "Dell and Microsoft pour millions into A.I. start-ups that are reshaping the workforce"
- Steel Times Intl, "Future Steel Forum 2019 – a top flight conference for steelmakers committed to Industry 4.0"